Sunday, December 6, 2015

Student Help Desk Blog Started

Check out our Pinkerton Student Run Help Desk blog!


I have been absent from my own blog for a while working on projects at my new home at Pinkerton Academy. One exciting project that I am very excited to be a part of is the creation and co-advising of the Pinkerton Academy Student Run Help Desk.

Although we only started in April, 2015, our students create tutorial and support resources for teachers and their peers on how to work with any type of technology tool in learning. They also will come into the classroom to help with training and recently were chosen to support the Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference in NH.
 

Check out posts from the students and myself at Edtechpa.blogspot.com and see their app reviews of the month as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment