Tuesday, April 24, 2012

20+Ways Google Docs Absolutely Rocks for Teachers and Students

 I'm delivering a couple of professional development sessions this week in one of the school districts I work in. They haven't yet introduced Google Docs to the teachers or students so this is an introductory preview of Google Docs and Google apps. The other district I work for has already begun deploying Google Apps for Edu (GAFE)at all levels but this district has just started and only at the administrator's level. They want to begin sharing with the teachers what opportunities GAFE has to offer to prepare them for the possible upcoming deployment.

Here is my presentation that has embedded links to some nice introductory videos for both educators and students as well as some of my favorite resources for starting with Google Apps.


No comments:

Post a Comment